Install Kodi on Firestick
Install Kodi on Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube
This step-by-step guide will walk you thorough How To Install Kodi on Firestick/Fire TV using the Downloader App.
Downloader is an app installer used to download many Firestick applications, including Kodi, to your Fire device.
1. Hover Over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Click Developer options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON
5.Return to Firestick / Fire TV Home screen.
Hover over search icon on top-left side of screen and type in “Downloader” and click it in the list below
6. Click orange Downloader icon
7. Click OK button on remote to begin download & Downloader will install
8. Click Open
9. Click Allow
10. Click OK
11. Click OK button on remote to open the keyboard and type in the address for Kodi 18.6 which is troypoint.com/kodistable
If you would like to install Kodi 17.6, you will type in troypoint.com/k17
Click Go button after typing in address and Kodi download will begin.
12. Click Install on Kodi setup page
13. Kodi will begin installing
14. Click Done once Kodi has been installed
15. Click Delete to discard the Kodi installation file as this will free up valuable space on your Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube
16. Click Delete again
17. Go to Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube Home screen, under Apps & Channels category click “See All” button
18. Highlight Kodi shortcut at bottom of screen and click the options button on Fire TV Stick / Fire TV remote which looks like three horizontal lines on top of each other and click Move to Front
Note: After recent Fire TV/Stick update, some devices will not provide option “Pin to Front” instead.
19. Move Kodi shortcut to the front of the list and click OK button on remote where you would like to place it, this will ensure that it is displayed on your Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube home screen
20. Launch Kodi and click “continue” button
21. Click Allow
22. Kodi begins to load
23. You are now presented with Kodi 18.6 Leia home screen on Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
Kodi doesn’t do much without the great 3rd party addons that provide free movies, TV shows, channels, live sports, etc. To install the latest One Alliance build in to Kodi please follow the “Install Red Wizard Build” from the Tutorials and Guides menu or click here