Download and Install Downloader
Download and Install on Firestick TV
1. From the home screen of your Firestick, hover over the Find option.
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
NOTE: Turning on Unknown Sources is not needed to install Downloader. However, to install any 3rd party applications via Downloader, this must be enabled.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
You can now use Downloader to Install apps and APKS with ease.
Download and Install on an Android Device
- Go into Settings and turn on Unknown Sources for Chrome Browser or any browser that you are using to download with.
- Open Chrome Browser and type the following URL into the address bar https://tinyurl.com/1ardl or HERE
- You will notice that the APK install file will download to your device.
- Open the File Explorer on your system, go to Download folder, and click the Downloader APK file to install it.
- You may be prompted to allow Unknown Sources for each app that can install and you should do this for each one.