How to Install Subtitles
How to install Opensubtitles addon in to Kodi
Step by step picture guide
Make a note of your username and password, you will need these later.
Open Kodi and select the Settings icon that looks like a gear cog.
3. Select Add-ons.
4. Select Install from repository.
5. Select Kodi Add-on repository.
6. Select Subtitles.
7. Select OpenSubtitles.org.
8. Click Install.
9. OpenSubtitles.org message will pop up in top-right corner of screen when it’s been installed.
10. Select OpenSubtitles.org again.
11. Select Configure.
12. Now enter your username and password from first step above.
13. Select Player.
14. Hover over Language on left and then change your preferred subtitle language on right.
15. Select Default TV show service.
16. Select OpenSubtitles.org.
17. Select Default movie service.
18. Select OpenSubtitles.org
19. Play your movie or TV show that you want subtitles for. Click the OK/Select button on your remote to open playback bar so you see it on the screen.
20. Select the subtitle icon marked with a red circle, third icon from the left on kodi 18.6.
21. Select Download subtitle.
22. Select a subtitle file that has good rating.
23. Subtitles should appear now on movie or TV show.
24. If subtitles are out of sync with voice on the screen, go back into Subtitle icon.
25. First download a new Subtitle file and try that. If unsuccessful, use the Subtitle offset to sync subtitles.
Kodi Subtitle Setup is now complete!
Secure Your Internet Connection
MonsterVPN encrypts your entire internet connection with up-to 256-bit high grade encryption to protect your data on your system/device from prying eyes on the go or at home.